There are many factors that contribute to success in business, let’s explore more with useful business quotes and facts. The greatest number of difficulties are experienced by those who have just set foot on the path of creating and developing their business. The first step becomes the most insurmountable obstacle for most. We bring to your attention a selection of rules and quotes about business, from people who started from scratch and achieved unprecedented success. Perhaps this will increase motivation and allow you to cope with doubts. Also, these quotes will help you find effective ways to manage your business and avoid most of the mistakes.
Who deserves to be an example of incredible business achievements?
An iconic businessman Richard Branson is convinced that a successful business can only be built in one way: if you approach it with soul. And his 33 inspiring business rules go like this:
- If you are an entrepreneur and have not made mistakes, then you are not an entrepreneur.
- In life, only death and taxes are inevitable. And in business, you can be sure of one thing: one day everything will not go according to plan.
- Don’t get down to business if you don’t like it.
- I have always treated business as pleasant entertainment and sometimes I forget where work ends and where personal life begins.
- Money is a poor indicator of success. Only fame is worse.
- I am always glad when I am treated badly. No, I’m not a masochist at all – it’s just that my best business ideas came about when I was poorly served.
- My willingness to listen to other people’s opinions and accept offers that are better than mine has always helped me all 40 years that I have been in business.
- Morality is not an empty phrase in business. This is the whole point.
- Business is designed to improve and enrich people’s lives, otherwise it is not worth starting.
- It is much better to promise less and give more than the other way around.
- An entrepreneur shouldn’t see failure as a negative experience: it’s just a spot on the learning curve.
- Success that comes to you once will not feed you all your life.
- For me, there is nothing worse than hearing employees apologize for their employer.
- I still prefer talking to people rather than texting.
- I myself have tried my whole life to stay as far away from offices as possible and have mainly worked in three places: at home, on a yacht and in a hammock.
- Making friends with your enemies is a good rule of thumb for both business and life.
- Luck does not come by itself: you need to work on it.
- In business, as in life, it is important to do good.
- I’m a happy person. I always laugh. I love people, life, good jokes. I do agree that laughter ennobles the soul.
- Entrepreneurship has no place for a conservative type of thinking, because it cuts your wings, makes you weak, unable to appreciate the facts and just kills you.
- I’m sure you shouldn’t be allowed to be stopped by the wretched word “no”.
- For me, starting a business means doing something that you can be proud of, uniting talented people and building something that can seriously change the lives of those around you.
- Don’t be afraid to take calculated risks. Sometimes such a crane in the sky is better than a tit in the hands.
- Remember, no one on their deathbed regretted spending too little time in the office.
- I never cease to be a businessman even when I am in a dressing gown, and, of course, a formal suit does not add to my business qualities.
- Provide employees with your email address and phone number. They will not bore you for no reason, but your actions will give them a powerful psychological stimulus: they will know that if solving a problem requires your participation, they can turn to you at any time.
- True leadership is about being able to calmly and clearly explain why a decision was made.
- As soon as something is no longer fun, I start thinking about change. Life is too short to live with a sour face.
- My slogan is: live fun, and the money will come.
- In life, you always gain something and lose something. Be happy and cheerful when you win. Don’t regret losing and don’t regret it. Never look back – you will not change the past anyway. But I try to learn from his mistakes.
- If you are starting a new business and ask me what lesson I could share with you, then I will say: “Be honest in every deal you make. Do not cheat, but strive for victory. “
- I guess I won’t stop until I fall.
- I am firmly convinced that nothing is impossible in life.
Everyone has the key it just a matter of using it
Ideas pull the trigger but instinct loads the gun
Great companies are built on great products
Good design is good business
Focus on being productive instead of busy
You will either step forward intro growth or you will step back into safety
Sales go up and down service stays forever
The best revenge is massive success
Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art
A man should never neglect his family for business
I make enemies everyday it’s called business
Politics is not a game. It is an earnest business
You must spend money to make money
Time is money in the shipping business
To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep